Cynthia Chin-Lee specializes in speaking to both young and adult audiences. She inspires and engages participants, covering a variety of topics, such as networking, diversity and belonging, and social justice.
She is professional in demeanor, yet surprises her audience with a wacky sense of humor, sometimes rapping.
For children Chin-Lee will go to your school or event and will read one of her books. She tells stories, answer questions, can lead an activity, and do a book signing.
Chin-Lee has spoken for Fortune 500 clients, professional associations, elementary school through colleges and universities all over the world.
Schools (sample listing)
- Marshall Pomeroy Elementary School, Milpitas Unified School District, Milpitas, CA
- Special event in Tucson Unified School District, Tucson, AZ
- Escondido Elementary School, Palo Alto Unified School District, Palo Alto, CA
- Walden School, Berkeley, CA
- Country Lane Elementary School, Moreland School District, San Jose, CA
Corporations (Talks and workshops on networking - sample listing)
- Hewlett-Packard Asian Pacific Employee Association, Palo Alto, CA
- Apple Asian American Employee Association, Cupertino, CA
- State of California Employee Association, Sacramento, CA
- AT&T School of Business, Holmdel, NJ
Non-Profits and Universities (Talks and workshops on networking or on children’s literature - sample listing)
- Hamline School of Law, St Paul, Minnesota
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, PA
- Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae), Washington, DC
- Utah Advertising Federation, Salt Lake City, Utah
- National Association of Law Placement, Washington, DC
- Society for Technical Communication, Washington, DC
- International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), Silicon Valley
- California State Library Association